ABCK strives to promote better awareness of American businesses, products, and services in Kuwait.
ABCK provides a forum for American business and business interests, and advocates the enhancement of the business climate within the State of Kuwait.
ABCK seeks to proactively promote an understanding of the challenges and issues facing American business interests operating abroad.
Membership and Activities
ABCK has over 30 Corporate members and close to 100 individual members.
Participation by the Members in the activities and events of the ABCK is encouraged.
Such participation may include, but not be limited to:
- Annual General Meeting and Elections
- Monthly general meetings and events
- Focus group meetings and events
- Committees established for the benefit of the ABCK
- Other administrative and/or volunteer activities