1. Corporate Regular Members shall be those legal entities (not including individual proprietorships) that:
- are registered as a legal entity within the territories of the United States, or
- are an entity whose parent company is registered as a legal entity within the United States of American, its territories or protectorates, and such parent company owns fifty-one percent (51%) or more of such entity
Each Corporate Regular Member may designate up to ten (10) individuals who shall be able to register with the ABCK. The individuals so designated shall not be assessed dues in addition to those assessed against the corporate member.
2- Corporate Associate Members shall be those legal entities (not including proprietorships) that:
- are not eligible for Corporate Regular Membership, and
- are associated with American businesses or products in one of the following manner:
- as the exclusive representative of one or more American products
- as the sole registered agent for an American individual or company providing products and/or services into Kuwait
- are directly involved in the sale of American products and/or services within Kuwait and such sales represents a portion of the business done by such an entity
- as a service provider, either as a prime contractor or subcontractor at any tier, of any kind, to the US government in Kuwait or the GCC Region
Each Corporate Associate Member may designate up to five (5) individuals who shall be able to register with the ABCK. The individuals so designated shall not be assessed dues in addition to those assessed against the corporate member.
3- Corporate Member Benefits
You are entitled to all the benefits listed in the Individual Membership, and in addition, you have the below privileges:
- Ten company representatives can be nominated as Individual Members of ABCK, for Corporate Regular Members and 5 for Corporate Associate Members Free of Charge. These slots can be updated free of charge in case of employee leaving the company. The designated members do not necessarily have to be U.S. citizens, as long as they are employed by the Corporate Member.
- Can be appointed to any Board of Director position vacated during the year.
- Reports from our Corporate members on improvements or changes to policies may be used to submit information to the Kuwait Ministries to improve the business environment (i.e. Labor Law, Corporate Taxation, rules for participating as international vendors to the Central Tenders Committee, Bilateral Trade and others).
- Highlighted as a Corporate Member on the ABCK website.
- One-month advertisement on ABCK website in the “Corporate Member Spotlight” section.
- Priority for High profile sponsorship opportunities at ABCK events that may be tax deductible.
- Company Logo and website link always present at the bottom of ABCK website in scrolling banner.
- Benefits from being an AmCham recognized by the US Chamber of Commerce representing over 335,000 U.S. Corporations and Companies.
- Benefits from being associated with other GCC AmChams, the Bilateral U.S. Arab Chamber of Commerce, National US Arab Chamber of Commerce, and the National Council on US Arab Relations.
Annual Membership Fee: KD 1,000