Corporate members receive extensive company recognition and a higher level of representation with ABCK. We offer four levels of membership as outlined below.
- Corporate Executive
- Corporate Associate
- Chairman’s Club
- Corporate Executive Membership:
Corporate Executive Members shall be those legal entities (not including individual proprietorships) that:
- Are registered as a legal entity within the United States of America, its territories or protectorates, or
- Are an entity whose parent company is registered as a legal entity within the United States of America, its territories or protectorates, and such parent company owns fifty-one percent (51%) or more of such entity.
Each Corporate Executive Member may designate up to ten (10) individuals who shall be registered with ABCK as company members. The individuals so designated shall not be assessed dues in addition to those assessed against the corporate member.
- Corporate Associate Membership:
Corporate Associate members shall be those legal entities (not including proprietorships) that
- Are not eligible for Corporate Executive Membership, yet are associated with American business or products in one of the following manners:
- as the exclusive representative of one or more America products
- as the sole registered agent for an American individual or company providing products or services into Kuwait
- are directly involved in the sale of American products and/or services within Kuwait, and such sales represents a portion of the business done by such an entity.
- as a service provider, either as a Prime Contractor or Subcontractor at any tier, of any kind, to the US Government in Kuwait or the GCC Region.
Each Corporate Associate member may designate up to five (5) individuals who shall be registered with ABCK as corporate members. The individuals so designated shall not be assessed dues in addition to those assessed against the corporate member.
- Patron Membership:
For that company which wants to be more supportive and committed to the American Business Council Kuwait and our mission, we offer a Patron membership that includes all of the benefits of the Corporate Executive and Associate membership plus:
- Sponsorship of an ABCK general meeting
- 10 additional complimentary tickets for a general meeting (excluding special events) that can be used throughout the 12 month membership year.
- Chairman’s Club Membership:
For that company who wants to be a partner with the American Business Council Kuwait and our mission, we offer a Chairman’s Club membership that includes all of the benefits of the Patron membership plus:
- Gold Sponsorship of an ABCK special event (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Elections, Gala, Golf)
- 10 additional complimentary tickets for a general meeting (excluding special events) that can be used throughout the 12 month membership year for a total of 20 tickets throughout the year.
- Access to ABCK General events throughout the year at member’s price with priority on-line event registration through website.
- Invitation to members’ only events.
- One company representative to attend annual corporate dinner with U.S. Ambassador
- High profile sponsorship opportunities at ABCK events.
- Opportunity to introduce yourself and your company to our members during one of the general meetings.
- Each Corporate Executive Member may designate individuals who shall be registered with ABCK as their company members. Ten (10) for Corporate Executive Membership and five (5) for Corporate Associate Membership. These designated members can be changed without a charge should the employee leave the company or changes within the company. The designated members do not necessarily have to be U.S. citizens, as long as they are employed by the Corporate Member.
- One free attendance for each corporate member to a General Meeting within the year 2017 – 2018.
- Attendance and invitation to Corporate member only events.
- Can be appointed to a Board of Director position vacated during the year, upon election by the board of directors.
- Included in the ABCK electronic mailing list.
- Eligibility to vote in the Board of Directors elections.
- Access to participate in ABCK Focus Groups with various topics such as:
- Defense, Safety and Security
- Banking & Insurance
- Infrastructure and Transportation
- Healthcare, Hospitals, and Medical Facilities
- Oil and Gas
- HR and Training
- Networking opportunities with key government and industry officials such as Ambassadors, Commercial Officers, President’s, CEO’s, Managing Directors, VP’s, Directors, Military Attaches, and State Department officials.
- Will be able to receive announcements and information related to GCC business issues and various local social events.
- Opportunity to receive discounts offered by ABCK Corporate members. Benefits from being part of MECACC , Middle East Council of American Chambers of Commerce, and can attend regional conferences.
- Opportunity to attend “Doorknock” on Capitol Hill in Washington D.C.
- Support to expedite business visa appointment with U.S. Embassy Kuwait when needed.
- Sponsorship opportunities at high profile events.
- Opportunity to share member to member discounts and offers.
- Reports from our Corporate members on improvements or changes to policies may be used to submit information to the Kuwait Ministries to improve the business environment (i.e. Labor Law, Corporate Taxation, rules for participating as international vendors to the Central Tenders Committee, Bilateral Trade and others).
- Highlighted as a Corporate Member on the ABCK website.
- One-month advertisement on ABCK website in the “Corporate Member Spotlight” section upon joining.
- Priority for High profile sponsorship opportunities at ABCK events that may be tax deductible.
- Company Logo and website link always present at the bottom of ABCK website in scrolling banner.
- Ability to offer a high profile company speaker for an ABCK event to promote your company and services.
- ABCK will distribute information about your company to the members when requested at a general meeting or electronically to our database.
Corporate Membership Annual Dues:
- Corporate Executive – 1,000 KD
- Corporate Associate – 1,000 KD
- Patron – 1,500 KD
- Chairman’s Club – 2,000 KD